Over 4 acres of Southwest Wisconsin property for sale with a beautiful mix of mature woods and meadow providing extra elbow room and seclusion located minutes from the Mississippi River and numerous recreational activities! Enjoy boating, fishing and water-skiing on the Mississippi River and 1,000's of acres of state wildlife areas with trout fishing, hiking, hunting, recreational trails and exploring all waiting for you!
This wooded Wisconsin property is nestled on top of the beautiful rolling bluffs, just off a paved township road with power at the road and located near the quaint river town of Ferryville.
- Wisconsin land for sale with over 4 acres of mature woods, breathtaking views, and an ideal camping or building site.
- Take a short drive to Copper Creek and experience some of the best trout fishing in all of Wisconsin!
- Incredible fishing, boating and water-skiing on the Mississippi River is just 5 minutes from the property.
- The Sugar Creek Bluff State Natural Area is nearby with hiking, fishing, hunting, cross-country skiing and wildlife watching.
- Just down the road from your property you will find the Sugar Creek Winery.
- Guaranteed buildable Wisconsin property located off a paved road with electric available at the road.
Contact your Land Specialist today to see this beautiful Southwest Wisconsin property!
See property location on Google MapsProperty Number: WNBCR-5
Location: Crawford County, Wisconsin