This Wisconsin property, with stunning Mississippi River views, is located in an area that was voted as the most scenic in the country! You can start using your property right now and enjoy thousands of acres of public lands for hiking and hunting, nearby trout streams filled with brook, brown and rainbow trout and of course the beautiful Mississippi River with boating, fishing and playing!
Escape into the relaxing pace of Southwest Wisconsin country life and take a step back to an earlier, simpler time. Enjoy the quaint nearby towns in Crawford County that offer everything but the madness of the city. Explore the natural beauty and features of the panoramic landscape which include hundreds of miles of bluff-lined rivers, streams, winding valleys and vast plateaus; providing some of the Midwest's finest views.
- Breathtaking Main Channel views overlooking the Mississippi River.
- 2.76 Acres of Wisconsin land with wooded privacy and an ideal building site.
- Guaranteed buildable property with power and fiber optic at the hard-surfaced road.
- Nearby fishing, boating, hiking and hunting opportunities.
- Centrally located between La Crosse and Prairie du Chien, Wisconsin and right across from Lansing Iowa!
See property location on Google MapsProperty Number: WDB-22
Location: Crawford County, Wisconsin