This Wisconsin real estate offers you everything; perfect for a hobby farm or a great location for the hunter and fisherman. Located between Prairie du Chien, and La Crosse, WI in Vernon County, this acreage is just minutes from the Mississippi River! You can enjoy fishing, boating, snowmobiling and Vernon County is home to many of the state's record whitetail deer.
If you are looking for a large acreage property that offers you beautiful views, tillable land, meadows, mature woods, wildlife and complete seclusion, this Wisconsin real estate has it all!
With 160 Acres of land in Southwest Wisconsin, imagine the possibilities available to you! If you have been looking for that right piece of land to purchase, your search is over, or maybe you have another 100 years to wait until something like this comes to the market again!
Amenities of this 160 Acre Family Farm:
- 160 Acres of tillable land, meadows and marketable timber.
- 60' x 40' Pole barn with plenty of room for storage.
- Panoramic countryside views.
- Electric and fiber optic to the property.
- Fantastic deer hunting and minutes to the Mississippi River.
- Township road with end of the road seclusion.
Price: $679,000 - Sale Pending!
Location: Vernon County, Wisconsin