This large handcrafted 3 bedroom, 3 bath Wisconsin log home has an open concept, a beautiful stacked stone fireplace and 2,412 square feet of living space! The open country kitchen of this log home leads into your dining room and glass patio doors take you to your wrap-around deck with beautiful views of your property, the Mississippi River and valley below!
This Wisconsin log home is located off a private road, nestled on top of the rolling bluffs of Southwest Wisconsin. Contact your land specialist to view this beautiful log home!
- Handcrafted Wisconsin Log Home with gorgeous Mississippi River and valley view!
- Large wrap-around deck with plenty of space for entertaining and breathtaking views of the river.
- Approximately 2,412 sq. ft. of living space in this 3 Bedroom, 3 Full Bath log home.
- Open concept main level with beautiful kitchen cabinets hardwood floors, and breakfast island.
- Floor-to-ceiling stacked stone wood-burning fireplace in the family room.
- Large windows provide ample illumination and outdoor views.
- Free Standing Fireplace in the lower level.
- 2.14 Acres of landscaped yard with mature trees and an outdoor fire ring.
See property location on Google Maps
Location: 65967 Chandler Road, De Soto, WI 54624