Nestled on nearly 12 acres of Central Wisconsin real estate this secluded 2 Bedroom cabin will be your recreational getaway!
Appliances and furniture are included, electric, furnace and wood burning fireplace are in place in this Central Wisconsin cabin. The cabin is plumbed and ready for septic and well, and the seller guarantees both can be installed.
Jackson County is a recreation haven with the Buffalo River Recreational Trail System, trout fishing streams, Lake Arbutus and Lake Eau Claire and 1,000's of acres of public hunting land filled with whitetails and wildlife!
- 2 Bedroom rustic cabin with loft nestled on land with towering pines.
- Appliances and furniture included.
- Enclosed entry to keep out the weather.
- Cozy wood burning fireplace for cool evenings.
- Tongue and groove cathedral wood ceiling.
- Privacy and seclusion on a quiet year-round township road.
- 16' x 25' Storage shed with wood flooring for all your outdoor recreational toys.
- Nearly 12 Acres of land with mature woods, filled with wildlife and waiting for you to enjoy!
- Fishing, boating and swimming on Lake Arbutus and Lake Eau Claire is just minutes away.
- A Class I trout fishing stream, the Buffalo River, is a short distance down the road.
- 1,000's of acres of public hunting lands are within walking distance from your cabin.
- Incredible trail riding on the Buffalo River Trail System in Jackson County.
- Ideal weekend getaway in a peaceful setting.
See property location on Google Maps
Location: Jackson County, Wisconsin