Secluded recreational retreat nestled on top of the rolling bluffs of SW Wisconsin and only 1 mile from boating and fishing on the Mississippi River! 1 Bedroom, 1 Bath cabin with large kitchen and great room, wood burning stove for chilly nights, wood floors and wrap-around deck. A covered porch offers a shady spot to sit and observe the wildlife around you. The lower level has a walkout basement with laundry facilities, lots of storage, and patio extending into the massive oaks and cedars that surround you.
Features and amenities of this Southwest Wisconsin Cabin:
- 1 Bedroom, 1 Bath cabin nestled on 3 acres of land in the wooded rolling bluffs of Southern Wisconsin.
- Knotty pine interior, maintenance free exterior.
- Full kitchen, appliances included.
- Spacious great room with wood floors, a wood stove and large patio doors leading to your deck.
- Wrap-around deck, covered porch and lower level patio.
- Large pole building with work shop and separate storage shed.
- 3 Acres of mature woods and nicely landscaped meadows only 1 mile from boating and fishing on the Mississippi River!
- Well share, base board heating and window air conditioner
Price: $129,500 - SOLD!
Location: Crawford County, Wisconsin